Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shed Hunting

Dakota and I went shed hunting back in April and thought I would share some of the photos.  Went on a long hike for about 5 hours and found 24 deer sheds. 


Found a few brown ones from this year.  Those sure a lot of fun to find, cause you know those deer are still roaming the hills.



Weather was pretty good.  It snowed a little on us in the morning while we were walking around and we were just below the snow line.



I found one shed off a big 3 point that Dakota and I were chasing around during archery season.





The one on the right......................


Dakota and I also found a matched set.  They were laying right next to one another.


We had a great time and found a lot of antlers.  Something we have to do every year!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment